[Ansteorra] Questions about Gulf War

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Fri Feb 29 03:25:02 PST 2008

In a message dated 2/28/2008 4:00:38 PM Central Standard Time,
alden_drake at sbcglobal.net writes:

It's  still in my mind to go to Gulf Wars one year with no food and see
if I can  perform for food for the week, going around to different camps.  :)

Alden

Ramond has been doing that for years.

I know that in my camp I would never send a bard away without "payment." A
bard is always provided a place to sit and a cup to filled. If there is food
that is also offered. "The bard is the messenger of the king and to offend  the
bard is to offend the king."  Those were the words I was raised on when  I
first joined and the manners I was taught. So bards know that at my campfire
you will always find hospitality is given.

PS. Alden the school calendar did not line up this year with GW so I will
not be able to feed you for song this year. Sorry. There is always next year.  :)

Donnel

Faith is believing what the eyes cannot see. ~~~~Michael of  Langley

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)