[Ansteorra] gulf war's website

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 06:44:45 PST 2008

I checked both links with Firefox and they work fine.
Yis,
Lochlan

Kingdom Webminister <vscribe at ansteorra.org> wrote: Greetings Namia!

I checked on five computers. One in Canada. One in Lewisville. One in
Dallas. Two in McKinney. Browsers: I.E. 6.0, I.E. 7.0, FF, Netscape, the Mac
tester has not gotten back to me nor the Blackberry dudette. (Any volunteers
out there, we can always use more testers. *Grin*)

All locations reported the page coming up. It is a Joomla created site. I.E.
it is run by a CMS system that we use on our site. Theirs is more JavaScript
heavy than ours.

At this point let's take this off-line since this is not related to the
Ansteorra site so that we can help you diagnose this. But I suspect that it
is a security setting on your computers.

ACCEPS is at: http://acceps.ansteorra.org/

HL Chiara Francesca
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra