[Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S: Artisan, Champions & laurel-elects!

Sandra J. kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 13:07:26 PST 2008

Greetings to Ansteorra!

I cannot thank Northkeep enough for their hospitality and warmth in hosting this event. They did a superb job. From the event stewards, to the registration staff, to the luncheon crew, to the baronial guard,  those who set up and those who took-down, thank you.

There is one person, Lady Elizabeth Seale, for whom I cannot express enough gratitude. She did a hero's amount of work for this event. I also conscripted anyone who remained in arm's (or email's) reach long enough. Thank you to Baron Kanin,  Mistress Talana, and HL Rhiannon.  Thank you to all of the judges who donated their time, both before and during the event. And especially, thank you to the artisans who prepared the beuatiful work that we were so honored as to judge.

The new Kingdom Artisan is Master Modius von Mergentheim.

The Gulf War Champions are (in alphabetical order):
Adelaide de Beaumont
Ameline DuBois
Damon Hroarsson
Gunthar Jonsson
Melisande de Frayne
Merry Musicians of Moonschadowe
Modius von Mergentheim
Rhiannon ferch Cian
Rhiannon NiBryan McLaughlan
Suzanne Gabrielle Marie Beraud

Should any of the champions be unable to represent Ansteorra, the alternates are:
Aelfwyn Webbestre
Gwyneth Blackrose
Hanna von Dahl

There are two new laurel-elects in Ansteorra!

HL Rhiannon NiBryan McLaughlan will be elevated to the laurel at Squires and Cadets!
Count Gunthar Jonsson will be elevated to the laurel at Steppes Warlord!

A very proud friend to both,
Dame Clara von Ulm, OL
Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences