[Ansteorra] Merry Musicians CD

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tue Feb 12 09:49:49 PST 2008

On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 10:34:44AM -0600, Sweet, Debby wrote:
> So the Merry Musicians have been throwing several ideas around, and one
> of them would be to make a dance CD with this twist: each dance is on
> the CD twice, once as an instrumental, and once with the dance being
> called. Mostly geared towards those groups that want to practice
> dancing, but don't have a local dance instructor.
>
> Would this be of use to anyone?
>
> Any further ideas or thoughts?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> HL Estrill
> MMM & dance instructor

I think it's an absolutely lovely idea on its own. Couple it with some
printed instructions for those of us who learn better from the eyes
than from the muscles and it'll be *killer*.

I'll certainly take at least one, and may want two. Sounds like a
lovely gift.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO