[Ansteorra] Merry Musicians CD

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 13 00:43:13 PST 2008

I would be interested. I often can't remember which title goes with
which dance. And once I realize that "Yes, I do know that dance",
it's too late to join the dance.

Is this meant as a money maker or just to get the music/dance steps
out where folks can use it as a learning device?

If the latter, I would be willing to host this in the Florilegium in
MP3 format. This would allow it to be downloaded to MP3 players or
burned to a CD.

Stefan

On Feb 12, 2008, at 10:34 AM, Sweet, Debby wrote:

> So the Merry Musicians have been throwing several ideas around, and
> one
> of them would be to make a dance CD with this twist: each dance is on
> the CD twice, once as an instrumental, and once with the dance being
> called. Mostly geared towards those groups that want to practice
> dancing, but don't have a local dance instructor.
>
> Would this be of use to anyone?
>
> Any further ideas or thoughts?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> HL Estrill