[Ansteorra] Merry Musicians CD

Sweet, Debby deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu
Wed Feb 13 07:47:26 PST 2008

Stefan said:
>Is this meant as a money maker or just to get the music/dance
>steps  out where folks can use it as a learning device?
>
>If the latter, I would be willing to host this in the Florilegium in
>MP3 format. This would allow it to be downloaded to MP3
>players or  burned to a CD.

Mostly, we're just wanting to have fun. If we make money having fun,
that's great. If we have fun making a learning device, that's great.
Right now, we're discussing that dreadful spector of copyright and if we
want to do CDs or host mp3s on a website available for downloading. I'm
not the knowledgeable one of either of those two topics -- so that's all
I know about that for now.

I really want to thank everyone for their expressions of support or
their desire to purchase a Merry Musicians CD. It's meant a lot to all
of us.

I will let everyone know the whats, whens, & maybe how muchs -- when I
know it!

Thanks again.

Estrill