[Ansteorra] St Valentine day lovers or love

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Thu Feb 14 10:07:36 PST 2008

Your advice sound very good for everyone. I don't know if you knew this but sometimes after we have been together for a very long time the "romantic" part of love goes away. You can find yourself yearning for the excitement of your courtship days. Sometime Valentine day is hard on married people too. It is a good time to stop and hug your important other.
willow