[Ansteorra] St Valentine day lovers or love

David Backlin edrei at smythkepe.org
Thu Feb 14 10:19:55 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Elizabeth Blackthorne" <eblackthorne at gmail.com>
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] St Valentine day lovers or love

>I have no legends about this day.  I have always thought it was a day of
> romantic love, however I remember hearing something about a
> massacre...anyway since I am single, I will spend today griping about all
> men being scum and stuffing myself with a box of good chocolates I bought
> for myself, watching romantic movies that make me cry and feel incomplete
> without a man, guess I am a martyr too.

Who SAYS all men are scum? I am single as well. I intend to spend this day
doing a little sightseeing in my area and taking a few photographs. This
evening,  I will probably have dinner at my favorite Chinese buffet, then
come home and watch a couple episodes of Doctor Who on DVD ;)

THL Edrei the Quiet
(mka David Backlin)
Merchant and Adventurer
Shire of Smythkepe