[Ansteorra] west Texas explosion

Pat Mullins paedrics at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 06:20:05 PST 2008

McDonalds is comfort food. On 9/11, it looked like everyone who could drag themselves away from the TV long enough went to McDonalds. Those who couldn't drag themselves away from the TV ordered from Papa Johns. I was delivering pizza then, and 9/11 was the busiest weekday day shift I ever worked (by a whole lot).
Paedric

DonnelShaw at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 2/18/2008 8:56:35 PM Central Standard Time,