[Ansteorra] [Ansteorra-announce] New Territorial Nobility of Bonwicke

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 20:47:44 PST 2008

Indeed, it has been a while since I heard the term actually used, so
your question is probably not unique with the exception that your took
the initiate to post it.

While I am not an expert or an officer of such matters, I do believe
that Capora sill only provides for Principalities or Kingdoms to
preside over groups of shires and/or Baronies.

Now, as I write this, It dawns on me that  a Principality is also a
form of "landed" rulership. So, I guess I *can* now see why you looked
at the original posting and went "Territorial What?"

Though in that case, I believe that the proper title would be
"Territorial Royalty" since its a prince and princess...

Okay, enough rambling from me. Glad everyone is on the same page now.

Ivo Blackhawk