[Ansteorra] OT - seeking Personal Injury Attorney

catperson at cox.net catperson at cox.net
Mon Feb 25 15:41:49 PST 2008

Unto the Good Gentles of the Kingdom of Ansteorra does Mistress Alane O'Maoilriain send warmest greetings,

I am a resident of the Kingdom of Atenveldt.  I have a former co-worker who is representing herself in a personal injury lawsuit as she also resides in Arizona and does not know any Texas attorneys.  A lawsuit was filed as it was needed to preserve her claim.  She is at a point where she really needs appropriate representation.  Accordingly, I am posting in the hopes that I can help find someone who either does personal injury cases in the Circuit Court, Northern District or who knows someone who does.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

In service,

Mistress Alane O'Maoilriain, OP