[Ansteorra] For the Viking Personas

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 17:19:45 PST 2008

Heilsa,

There has been quite a bit of discussion on the Norsefolk2 Yahoogroup
on the subject of Annika Larson's reconstruction.
(which is the one in the article)...
I suggest that anyone who wants to make the garment per
her interpretation read the discussion first.

Personally I wouldn't trust her reconstruction...
cause she's taking a reconstruction of a Russian find
and applying it universally to pagan Scandinavia...

It's kinda like saying that in the US
during the 60's all young people were hippies.

More probable reconstructions from the same find she drew her conclusions on...

 http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser/Russia/PskovTranslation.html
 http://members.ozemail.com.au/~chrisandpeter/sarafan/sarafan.htm
Lorraine DeerSlayer

Chelsea Durham <baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Found on fark.com
http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20080225/sc_livescience/vikingwomendressedprovocatively

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.