[Ansteorra] For the Viking Personas

Pat Mullins paedrics at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 11:04:49 PST 2008

I agree. The Larrson reconstruction story says the design "accentuates the breasts", but to me it makes them look like they sag to her waist. Or maybe that's the way they liked 'em...;^ )
Paedric

"willowdewisp at juno.com" <willowdewisp at juno.com> wrote: I looked at their picture. That garment would be impossible to work in. Norse women were very practical and I don't think even their dressy outfits were something you wouldn't work in. Also the outfit has all the elements of the other outfit but doesn't look as good. The placement of the jewelery wouldn't show it off to its best advantage.
willow