[Ansteorra] Drink and seating at Gulf War

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Thu Feb 28 14:17:50 PST 2008

Drink is an iffy thing at Gulf War. The place is very large and if you are a ways from your camp you might find it hard to find something to drink. I don't mean alcohol I mean anything. I find a medium size bag is a good thing. Something with a strap and something that can fit two cans of something and your goblet. If you are performing this is good because it frees up you hands.
Ladies carrying a basket at night can sometimes be a mistake because if you are like me I am always losing it.
Little fold up stools are nice to have. Many areas don't have extra seating. The light camp stools can even be strapped to your back. I have covered them with brocade and they look quite nice. Gentlemen are more likly to carry things that are easy to carry.
Willow de Wisp