[Ansteorra] Questions about Gulf War

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Fri Feb 29 05:50:30 PST 2008

Two years ago, me and a friend converged upon our first Lilies ever.  We arrived there about 1 am on Wed night, and drove till we found what we thought was a good spot (and barring the
hurricane like winds, it would have been). A young man from across the way was babysitting in his
camp and cam across the road to help us set up the camp.  He found out that the two of us were
there camping with noone and that it was our first Lilies.

When we awoke the next morning, there was a plate of food and a note telling us that
we had free reign of their kitchen for the week.
We brought no food, and had planned on leaving and getting some.  Needless to say, we
never left site!!

That family made my first Lilies one that I will always remember!

Adena Terricsdottir