[Ansteorra] Minor's waiver

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 22:41:30 PST 2008

Has anyone else had trouble with Notaries not wanting to sign the
minor waiver to attend an event without parent because there isn't a
line for their signature with the "state of" stuff that they are
required to put on the page?

Yesterday my daughter went by our local bank to get the form notarized
so my granddaughter could go to an event with me.  The notary there
added a page to the form with this signature block.  This is not the
first time she's had this problem, and not just the local bank's
notary.  In another town she had a notary refused to sign off on the
form because this line wasn't provided.

alex

--
"I'm buying this fabric/book now in case I have an emergency...you
know, having to suddenly make presents for everyone, sickness,flood,