[Ansteorra] Minor's waiver

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 23:00:46 PST 2008

As a Notary Public myself, I can tell you that there is a form that all
Notaries have access to with the necessary wording and signature block.
This form comes in a pad and is very minimal in cost.  However, it is at the
individual Notary's discretion whether or not to provide the form ... as
well as whether or not to put their seal to the paper.  The minor's waiver
form could be easily restructured to include the proper wording and I would
be happy to assist the Kingdom in this endeavor.

YIS,
Ly Katrina Alyse Argo
Protégé to Mesterinde Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Shire of Gates Edge
Kingdom of Ansteorra