[Ansteorra] TWELFTH NIGHT

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Tue Jan 1 14:31:51 PST 2008

Why yes there will be. We have one at here in the lovely Western Region,
that all are more than welcome to attend. We will have in attendance Their
Royal Highnesses, we will be having a fun tourney, a great feast and last
but certainly not least Bonwicke is having our Artisan Champion competition.
Chiang, who will attending the 12th Night in the West