[Ansteorra] Event Locations

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 07:20:21 PST 2008

Worry not, it does. He was only listing the events
that occur in Oklahoma in January.

My apologies as well for the confusion on the Company
of Wolves ad. As Sir Jean Paul pointed out, only
official events are required to contain the address of
the event, but in the future I will watch unofficial
announcements more closely and make suggestions for
improvement to the submitters to hopefully avoid
future confusion.

To those submitting ads; getting them to me in advance
of, or at least by, the deadline of the 1st of the
month will help me have the time needed to check them
over.

In service,
Baron Kainin
Kingdom Chronicler