[Ansteorra] TWELFTH NIGHT

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 1 21:29:11 PST 2008

On Jan 1, 2008, at 6:43 PM, Michael Gunter wrote:
>> http://central.ansteorra.org/12thNight
> And if you click on the Menu portion it has recipes for most of the
> dishes as
> well as the period drinks.
>
> Gunthar
> Feast Steward

Yes, and thank you, Your Excellency.  I saw that and have already
saved those two pages along with earlier reports on this feast (from
the SCA-cooks list) and will add any later reviews for a feast review
file for the Florilegium.

I'm looking forward to what sounds like it will be a wonderful feast.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com