[Ansteorra] Wolfstar's Company of Wolves Event (Everyone please attend)

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 22:36:56 PST 2008

Evil and right Terrifying Alpha ~ HL. D'Alder Camber CSS LXXXV,

If You would deem it a benefit to House Wolfstar and allot your Pooky a Lion's Share of the shank or haunch from The Pack's next Hunt:

I would offer to take any questions the good Subjects of Ansteorra (and lands beyond) might have, concerning Our Household's Event.

To highlight Your missive:

ALL ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND (so I ad libitum for emphasis...)
The Event is Company of Wolves.
It will be held at Camp E-Ko-Wah's lake front 120 acre camping facility just outside of beautiful Marlow, Oklahoma ( I know where this is and can help direct people )
The Company of Wolves Event will be the best Melee warm up, in preparation to dominate:
Winter War Maneuvers
Northern Regional Tribute
Then at Gulf War Ansteorra's Army as a unified Juggernaut under the Eclipsing Banner of the Sable Star shall trample those who failed to kneel in Our wake!

GrrRRrr!!!

So YES! Fearsome Alpha D'Alder if it be Your wish and my bounty I would help direct all the Known World to join in House Wolfstar's preparation for WARrRrr, festive revelry, and moderate mayhem!

In mercilessly mercenary supercilious service,

Lord Pukhta " The Pooky " Lovtsevich ~ Ambassador of House Wolfstar's Love
(Laurel's permitting: word is my 31st year in Societata I'm going to be a "named man". Not "made or marked" , ....thank you...)

Post Scriptum~ Evil Alpha HL. D'Alder Camber CSS LXXXV of Mighty House Wolfstar if you wish me to be contacted that can occur by babble fish# 918-781-9652 or this Carrier E-Pigeon address.