[Ansteorra] Last call for coronation vendors

Richard Yeager chuymonstre at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 09:16:47 PST 2008

Lady Stephanie,

If you are still looking for a longbow, let me know what you are interested in and I will be sure to pack it for Coronation.

Cuan mac Niall
Richard K. Yeager

Kee's Longbows

Green Man Games and Books

"lambdakennels1 at juno.com" <lambdakennels1 at juno.com> wrote: Due to space considerations, any  vendor who wishes to sell their wares at coronation must preregister with me, Lady Stephanie Lilburn, by Wednesday evening.  No vendors will be allowed to sell their wares who have not preregistered.  We look forward to seeing you there.

Lady Stephanie Lilburn
Stephanie Smith, Ph.D
Hunt County, Texas
Owned by a Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog
K5AMK