[Ansteorra] Kingdom Ensign

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 2 06:43:45 PST 2008

Greetings all,
I have received a few questions as to whether or not there was an image
available online of the Ansteorran Ensign (Populace Badge).  I asked HL
Chiara Francesca, our kingdom v-scribe, if she could put one up on the
website somewhere, and she has included it via the following links:

The Ensign is now included in the zip file off the Ansteorra server:
http://www.ansteorra.org/graphics/heraldry/group-devices.zip
<http://www.ansteorra.org/graphics/heraldry/group-devices.zip>

All links to art work off the Ansteorra server are at
http://webminister.ansteorra.org/webdev/clipart.php
<http://webminister.ansteorra.org/webdev/clipart.php>

Please note that while this rendering is on a swallow-tail banner, the
Ansteorran Ensign is not restricted to that shape.  The blazon for the
badge is *"Or, a mullet of five greater and five lesser points within a
bordure sable".*  The bordure should conform to whatever shape the badge
is displayed on.

In service,
Alden, Star