[Ansteorra] Dissolution of the Western Region

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun Jan 6 18:44:50 PST 2008

I must congratulate the Kingdom on it's effort to keep the topographers
employed.    So what's that in the last year or so, Southern, Coastal and
Western needing to be redrawn.  They must be getting lots of overtime.

Gilli
Use to be shire of middleford
Burkhaven, An Odyssey of Learning
http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/