[Ansteorra] Bonwicke 12th Night

Ulrich von Brixen ulrich_vonbrixen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 10:04:29 PST 2008

Greetings unto the most gracious populous of the West,

  I want to thank each of you for a wonderful and heart moving event. Even with troubling and saddening news brought to your gates, you stood as one and continued to make this event the special time that it was intended to be for all. Lady Katherine did a wonderful job stewarding her first event.

  I have played this wonderful game of ours off and on, (mundane life dictating) for 18 ½ years. I naively ignored the politics involved and now that I have seen them at their worse, it saddens my heart, but seeing ya’ll stand together and determined not to allow this to be a defeat moves me in a way that I can say I have never been moved before.  I am proud to call all of you my friend, even more so, my family.

  In Service to our Dream, I remain,

  Lord Ulrich von Brixen
  Southern Region Historian
  Shire Historian, Ffynnon Gath