[Ansteorra] Event Locations

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Mon Jan 7 18:57:38 PST 2008

That is true, sometimes (not always!) they put a map and the area and the camp name, and there just isn't much on the Internet about the camp address or location, so it's hard to get exact directions. Like Brad Leah Survivor last year (Great event! Air-conditioned cabins! Who knew such things existed???) was a bit hard to get directions to... We had to settle for getting directions to a larger town somehwta nearby and driving around a bit from there. :) We got there alright, tho, and, thanks to the joys of SCA-time, we still made the lists. :)

  May I also suggest encouraging
people to use street numbers and street names that resolve in the various mapping software and commonly used
GPS navigation systems.