[Ansteorra] Pay-2-play, Pay-2-fight, Pay-2-whatever...

ke5zw at wt.net ke5zw at wt.net
Tue Jan 8 15:19:33 PST 2008

Greetings All.....

For those that are not familiar with the Grand Council and its purposes,
one can sum it up as a SCA "Think Tank" of members from around the Known
World that the BoD and others of the SCA use for brainstorming, bouncing
off of and coming up with of suggestions and ideas for consideration by
the BoD and Officers of the SCA.

I also want to emphasize that there is NOTHING "in the works" for a "Pay
to Play" plan. It is a subject that has been requested for the GC to look
at and return feedback to the BoD on.

The subject gets looked at every now and then and it is up for a look.

However, we do need your feedback so that we may give the GC our Kingdoms
educated and true opinion on the matter and then the BoD can make an
educated decision from that.

Any questions, please respond direct.

In Service,

HE Niklas Vasilevich