[Ansteorra] Western Region

Walter Ward ppoliakov at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 20:40:29 PST 2008

Keyna,
     Essentially you are correct.  I would like to correct one misperception however.  We have not yet been disbanded.  We have been told that we would be effective with the reading of the decree at Coronation.  There are other options that are being explored by us at the moment.  This may not happen.  Our Shire is in compliance with all existing rules and regulations as are other effected Shires.  This event will play itself out through proper channels all in due time.  Please keep in mind that fun is where you find it.  I hope to meet you soon at an event.

In Service to the Dream,
Pavel Poliakov
Seneschal, Crossrode Keep> From: keyna at hot.rr.com> To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 22:08:38 -0600> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Western Region> > So you at Crossrode Keep have been doing fine as well and got shut down for> no reason that you don't know of?