[Ansteorra] Pay-2-play, Pay-2-fight, Pay-2-whatever...

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Jan 9 06:51:49 PST 2008

ke5zw at wt.net wrote:
>  Please send questions, emails and etc concerning this topic to the GC
>  members directly.

I am sorry.  I felt this was a clarification that would be useful to everyone which was why i posted it to the list in general.  I felt that I may not be the only one confused.  I thought that if everyone actually understood what was being proposed then they might actually be able to make intelligent comments and points.

Now again I apologize for I obviously must have misinterpreted his intention. As you request I will ask for no more clarification.  I am afraid I will not be able to comment on this topic though as I am not understanding the intent or proposal.

I will now be a silent on the subject as requested.

Alasdair