[Ansteorra] Pay-2-play, Pay-2-fight, Pay-2-whatever...

Kaitlyn Mckenna mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:31:09 PST 2008

Pay to "whatever" meaning is what the Grand Council is asking for you input
on. Please define it for them. It can mean paying membership required to go
to events. It can mean paying membership required  to go to anything local.
It can mean paying membership required if you want to fight. It can mean
paying memebership required to get awards.

What do you want pay to X to mean and/or do you want any form of Pay-to...

Currently, in this kingdom, we have Pay (membership) to be an officer.

--kaitlyn