[Ansteorra] Bards, Brewers, and Cooks (now with shopping!)

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Wed Jan 9 10:48:54 PST 2008

"Do you ever get tired of events that are just like all other events?"

"You know, one of the problems we have is that fighting takes over most of
the time at events, so there's never enough time to focus on our other
interests."

"Furthermore. we have way too many activities at most events, and I'm
pulled too many ways."

"Yeah, I heard some bards complaining about that the other day.  Why should
they only have the time when people are falling asleep?"

"The cooks and the brewers notice too.  Everybody eats and drinks, but
there's no event just for our iinterests."

"Hey -- why don't we put on an event just for the bards, cooks, and
brewers, with no other distractions.

"That would be great!  Drinking, eating, and performing work well
together."

"Right.  We'd have enough to to focus on our specific interests, and to
talk to the people who share them."

"That sounds wonderful -- a special, unique event for the bards, brewers
and cooks."

"Yeah!  Now we need to set up some activities for the fencers,and for the
rarttan fighters, and don't forget archery, and what about ..."

"Exactly -- just like every other event."

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin