[Ansteorra] Bards, Brewers, and Cooks (now with shopping!)

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:34:46 PST 2008

> I'd like to help with the cooking classes. I'm a SafeServe instructor now.> Most people would not like to pay the cost to get the certificate, but I can> teach the course (or a partial) without giving the test or charging for it. > > Caelin
Well, I don't know how it would actually run because this
discussion was merely serendipitous with something that
Elizabeth and I had been kicking around. But my idea for
this event was the focus to be on the bards and brewers
with me (because it was my idea at the time) just providing
some period munchies for the evening. No real cooking classes
other than learning by doing in the kitchen.

Of course, I haven't committed to doing the event so the
people actually putting it on can do anything they bloody
well please with it.

I offered the period non-alcoholic drink class because I think
that falls loosely in the realm of brewing.

Gunthar

Whose helium handed lady is already starting to wonder if we
can fit running this into our schedule....