[Ansteorra] Bards, Brewers, and Cooks (now with shopping!)

Greg Coffman baroniago at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 9 14:54:12 PST 2008

I was going to say what Gunthar said, but it didn't come out as good,
so I deleted it.

As to the rest of the thread (meaning this part isn't in response to
Gunthar)...If people won't come to your event unless there is
fighting, then have the event without them, but don't rant and rave
and try to justify barring an activity for whatever reason you want
to bar it.  Have your event with the activities you want to have. It
sounds like a GREAT event.

Iago