[Ansteorra] Bards, brewers and cooks

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:20:28 PST 2008

I agree with JP.

but more to the point, let us NOT turn this into a "10 reasons fighters
are bad", or "10 reasons to hate fighting" talk.

Fighting has many good points, and it is one of the best recruiting
aspects of the SCA IHMO.  I myself was a fighter before fatherhood and
heath conspired to take my free time away from me.

However, fighting has a powerful and dominant presence in the SCA, and
I, for one, would like to not have to compete with that at a Bardic
centered event.
Thats all.

Ivo Blackhawk.