[Ansteorra] Membership counting was (Re: Pay-2-play, Pay-2-fight, Pay-2-whatever...)

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:22:39 PST 2008

It's unclear to me.  The laws online state "subscribing", and the numbers in
the population counts state "sustaining, family, and associate."  It was my
understanding that "subscribing" included all three sub categories.

JP

On Jan 9, 2008 4:21 PM, Elizabeth Blackthorne <eblackthorne at gmail.com>
wrote:

> greetings JP,
> That is not what Master Pug informed us at Bonwicke's 12th Night when our
> low numbers were talked about.  He said only Sustaining members count.
> L. Elizabeth Blackthorne
>
> On Jan 9, 2008 4:12 PM, Jean Paul de Sens <jeanpauldesens at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 9, 2008 3:58 PM, Elizabeth Blackthorne <eblackthorne at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Greetings all,
> > >
> > > --snip--
> >

> > > In Ansteorra, only sustaining members count in population
> requirements,
> > so
> > > those families with adult members that got family or associate
> > membership,
> > > may consider this to keep your group and our Kingdom population counts
> > up.
> > >
> > > L.Elizabeth Blackthorne
> > > Shire of Crossrode Keep
> > >

> > I don't think that part is true anymore.  looking at
> > http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/PopCount0507.PDF implies that they
> > all
> > still count.

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and adverbs. The adjective
 hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight
place."