[Ansteorra] 12th Night Thanks

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:51:20 PST 2008

Our dear cousin, we echo your words.

It was an honor to be asked to be a part of this event and the gift you made
us of the puppets will stand as one that we will never forget.

Our thanks go out to the many people, already listed by the stewards and
yourself.

If you did not attend this year, you truly missed a great event.  Court was
fun, the entertainment was such that we were truly sad that it was over and
the feast was magnificent.  The room was alight with candles and the sounds
of friends spending good times together.

Our most sincere congratulations go out to those who received accolades at
this event, as our cousin mentions, and to her list we would add our own.

Congratulations to Lady Caitrina on her Award of Arms and to Lawrence for
his Rising Star.

And of course, who could forget Damon Xanthus, the newest holder of the
largest Portcullis in Elfsea.

Dáire de Haya and Druinne de Salesberie
Baron and Baroness of Elfsea