[Ansteorra] Bards, brewers and cooks

Greg Coffman baroniago at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 9 19:18:52 PST 2008

So which fighter only events are you talking about?  I've never been
to an event where bards were not allowed to perform. I've been to few
events where cooking was forbidden, or heralds told not to yell
things.  Brewers are sometimes out of luck at dry sites, but at any
other event, we're usually welcome.

Iago