[Ansteorra] Membership count reports

Elizabeth Blackthorne eblackthorne at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:16:24 PST 2008

I appologize for creating this thread as it was not my intention,  My
intention was only to inform people of how to upgrade your membership to a
sustaining member so all our numbers will count.  I believe that this is
something that should be addressed to the appropriate people so that all the
opinions count in a positive way, not just in the court of public opinion.

In case you have deleted the information I posted, I will re post.

Call the SCA main office at 1-800-789-7486 with the membership numbers you
wish to upgrade, that person will give you the pro-rated cost which you send
in with a letter from the member requesting the upgrade to:

Member Services Office
Society for Creative Anachronism
PO BOX 360789
MILPITAS  CA  95036-0789