[Ansteorra] family vs sustaining memberships

Goldweard goldweard at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 12:10:55 PST 2008

I have a question.   If a family membership is not counted as a voting member, can an individual who holds a family membership hold an office since technically they do not receive the blackstar but it comes to their family's home.

I maintain a sustaining membership,  and am an officer, but if my partner who is just a family member wishes to hold an office, can he do so, or does he have to upgrade to a sustaining membership