[Ansteorra] Dissolutions..pop numbers..

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Jan 11 07:41:04 PST 2008

It does not matter whether the losses are people moving to another area of
the kingdom, another kingdom, or losing interest. The net result is a
reducing pool to take on the responsibilities of effectively running the
groups. You can certainly argue that the existing pool is sufficient, but
you cannot argue that the existing pool is not becoming smaller. And the
Kingdom officers have said there is some evidence that it is not large
enough at this time.

Caelin on Andrede