[Ansteorra] Looking for camping space for war

Pat Mullins paedrics at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 08:04:39 PST 2008

Greetings, Ansteorra!
Most of the people from my local group are going to war as a household. The rest are camping with other groups or households. I have been told that I am not welcome to camp or eat with the local household because I smoke, and the matriarch of the house is allergic.

That's fine, I don't really need them anyway.

 What I *DO* need is camping space in the Ansteorran encampment where I might feel welcome. So how about it Ansteorra, does anyone have space for a bard with a habit?
 I need to know fairly soon so I can send my reservation in.
Thank you for your time,
PaedricOMullan