[Ansteorra] Dissolutions..pop numbers..

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 08:20:02 PST 2008

According to current implementation of financial committee rules, you can
have two people living in the same house on the financial committee, as long
as only one is a signatory on the checking account. I know of at least two
groups who have this situation in their financial committee currently.
However, your example is correct, because the Seneschal and Reeve are both
signatories on the account.

Rixende

On Jan 11, 2008 10:05 AM, Eadric Anstapa <eadric at scabrewer.com> wrote:

> At 10:30 PM 1/10/2008, you wrote:

> It's a little worse than that as far the the pool of available officers.
>  Remember that you can not have people who are cohabitating on the the
> financial committee.  So a married couple could not fill the positions
> of seneschal and reeve.
>
> -EA

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Central Region Rapier Marshal
Quidam audit valde, facit valde