[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 21, Issue 45

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:20:55 PST 2008

Good Master,

I understand that the "sustaining" and "subscribing" have been defined. What
I am saying is that they need to be redefined or at least clarified on the
website and SCA literature to indicate that being a "sustaining/subscribing"
member is the only way to be counted for the purpose of a
Baronial/Regional/Kingdom status.

I'm not asking to reinvent the wheel, just that we make sure it is perfectly
clear what that wheel is.

Eleanor
who is an Associate Member because that's what I can afford

Message: 3