[Ansteorra] Dissolutions..pop numbers..

Elizabeth Blackthorne eblackthorne at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 16:07:19 PST 2008

I appologize for the way it came out, I was not trying to say you felt this
way about my group only that no one, except the decision makers, know the
full details.  Unfortunately, because of the still raw emotions tied to
this, I do assume that posts such as yours, were meant about my group.  Life
would be so much easier for all if we knew all the details.  I hate
secrecy!!! Nothing that happens in our organization is a matter of National
Security, so I believe ALL MEMBERS should know what is going on at all
meetings and should be allowed to attend any and all meetings.  Secrets
always reek of conspiracies.

Once again, I am truly sorry for being so defensive, but I never thought I
would ever be put in a situation where my group needs to be defended like it
is now.  I have strong hopes that this will be resolved in the April BOD
meeting so we can all go back to discussing other aspects of our game.

L. Elizabeth Blackthorne

Plant a tree...We have more paperwork!