[Ansteorra] Royal Huntsman

Wesley Duke wesleyduke at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 08:00:21 PST 2008

Greetings Archers of Ansteorra,

I am pleased to announce that the Royal Huntsman Tourney for Their Majesties
Aaron and Vanessa, will be held on Sunday Feb 3rd 2008 in the Barony of
Bryn-Gwlad. This is the weekend of Candlemas. I know that this is only allow
a short time to prepare, but due to event scheduling this is the best time
that could be had.  The site info will be following soon as soon as I work
out a few details. Again I know this is short notice, but if at all
possible, let us show our support for our new Crown and vie for this great
honor.

In Service to Kingdom and Crown

HL Fearghus MacKenna
Ansteorran Kingdom Missile Marshal