[Ansteorra] The Western Region

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 13 22:11:29 PST 2008

Caelin,

      Thank You so much for clearing this up for me .(a Royalist government)  I have learned alot by reading the by-laws and the rules that I had only read through once or twice before,years ago. Everyone should read them, they are put together fairly well. Some, however, are as wordy as a bill going into Congress.
    Some , we don't use anymore. Although, there were one or two , we should reconsider using again. It really was a good read. Glad I did it.

   Thanks,
   Kandyce
  p.s. the 30 day thing was just pulled out of the air as an example.

   Richard Threlkeld <rjt at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:
  This is not a dictatorship nor is it a democracy. It is a Royalist
government similar to that of the middle ages. To make it nicer for us, it
has some of our concepts of rights and privileges which would have been
alien to the Crowns of the middle ages. But regions are a bureaucratic layer
invented by the Crown in an earlier period and the Crown may dissolve or
create any region as he/she pleases. Show the Kingdom Seneschal anywhere in
Society or Kingdom law where it states the king must provide 30 days notice
to dissolve a region and you will probably get 30 days.

Caelin