[Ansteorra] How to help the West

estarkey at camalott.com estarkey at camalott.com
Mon Jan 14 00:46:45 PST 2008

We wonder that ourselves.  So far we have gotten because "we thought about
it, and just folding the groups into different regions would not solve the
historical issues that all of the groups in the western region have".   The
seneschal of Mendersham is inquiring of the Kingdom Seneschal as to the
specific issues concerning Mendersham.  I am not even certain how long
"historical" covers. By Kingdom law, we have 7 years of financial records,
and I think 3 years of other offices.  I have 10 years of faulty human
memory about Mendersham (getting worse as time goes by, too).  I'd probably
have a bit more written stuff if my computer hadn't crashed a couple of
years ago, but I don't.

HE AmaRyah
Mendersham