[Ansteorra] New Performance event

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:26:58 PST 2008

     My choice would be, No to fighting and YES to camping.  People are
day-tripping a lot more today than we did when I started in the SCA and I
believe that has contributed to there being lass bardic at our events.
    I also would prefer that we not have a court at the event.  It would
just use time that could better be spent on bardic.

Robert