[Ansteorra] Performance event

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:25:33 PST 2008

Good Master!

Count me in! Please let me know what I can do to help. I've long wanted to
see an event like this happen in the two kingdoms I've lived in the past
five years. It will be fun to see it happen in my home kingdom.

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Descendant of the White Oak
Bard

Message: 4