[Ansteorra] Bards, Brewers, and Cooks (now with, shopping!)

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 16:52:34 PST 2008

> If this was needed I'd suggest flipping that idea and
> have the "must fight" folks maybe do something off
> site similar to a big practice and when it was over
> they could come enjoy the evening with the Official
> event or head home as their wants/needs dictated.
> Robert

There are fighting only events regularly. In fact, this weekend we have
a 12 hour war. We start hitting each other at 7:00 am and don't stop
till 7:00 pm. There's nothing else going on at all! This is just one
example. If we can respect the fighters to not "pollute" their event
with A&S and other things, why can't the fighters respect others and not
"pollute" their events with fighting?

Faelan